Today each of the Pink Paislee design
I made this fun necklace using some Pink Paislee products, a needle and some thread in under half an hour.
It's a really easy project, so click the link below to see the full instructions with step by step photos as well as the links to the other design
Queen Bee Cork Buttons and Bella Brads
Bayberry Cottage Pleated Ribbon
Tinsel Town Ribbon
Needle and Thread
Costume Jewelry (I used a broken necklace)
1) Measure your necklace length- I just draped the ribbon around my neck until I found a length I liked
2) Drape the costume jewelry over the ends of the ribbon to close of the necklace
3) Use a needle and thread to stitch the costume jewelry to the ends of the ribbon. I tied it using cord here so that you could easily see where I stitched.
4) Cut a leaf shape out of fabric and attach it to the back of a cork button
5) Create one large circle and two small circles out of the pleated ribbon.
6) Push a bella brad through the center of two of the circles.
7) Attach the large circle to the cork button (you can stitch it or use strong fabric glue)
8) Attach one of the small circles into the center of the large circle.
9) Stitch the completed flowers to the ribbon where it meets the costume jewelry.
You can also visit the other ladies's blogs to see more awesome tutorials and enter for more chances to wi
Jen M.: http://www.jenniferann75.blogspot.com
Update to answer Q's: You can use hotglue or fabric glue if you don't want to sew, it just will take longer for the flowers to set. I actually used a little fabric glue to adhere my flowers to the cork after stitching to make them stronger.