- My best friend gave birth to her third baby and first little boy in December. Isn’t he the cutest? Here is some fun information for you: Crosby is 4 weeks old and weighs ten pounds. Scarlette is 14 months old and weighs fifteen pounds. He is in a size one diaper. She is in a size two diaper. That onesie he is wearing? Scarlette just outgrew it this month. She looks so big to me but relatively speaking she’s a teeny-tiny little thing!
- One of my favorite gifts this Christmas was this little contraption called a Scrap Trap for your kitchen. It’s like, eight dollars and probably the most loved thing in my kitchen right now. I feel as though I lived way too long without this gadget in my life. What else am I missing out on? If I’m invited to your wedding, you’re probably going to open one of these from me. If I’m not invited to your wedding, why am I not invited to your wedding? I’m really fun.
- I am currently embroiled in a text message picture war with my sister.
- I thought it would be a good idea to start 2012 by cleaning out all of our closets. It probably was a good idea but I am terrible at executing ideas that involve the things like “cleaning” and “organizing” and “responding to emails in a timely manner.” Thus, I can not see the floor of the office. Or the bathroom. Or my bedroom. Because I pulled everything out of the closets. And then organized them. And now my closets look awesome. But my rooms are filled with all of the crap that was in the closets. I have no idea where to go from here, Sabrina Soto*
- On the plus side, I have taken down and packed away all of my Christmas decorations AND my tree. First of all, I bought a Christmas tree storage case and so it no longers like there is a body bag in my basement. Second of all, it is January 5, which means that this year my tree will not still be up come Easter. Can I get an amen?
*beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice