In a month about love, I want to send a heartfelt thank you to my February sponsors! Today is the last day to enter their fun giveaways so be sure to get your name in and pick up some exclusive discount codes to use before the month ends!
1) Elissa Hudson Illustrations: I found Elissa’s prints on Pinterest and immediately headed to her etsy shop to pick up the perfect print for Scarlette’s room. Her illustrations are beautiful and whimsical and she’s giving one away! Please click here to see the print, read my review and enter the giveaway! + use code TAKE15 to save 15% on your order in February!
2) Classes Kara Made: My talented friend Kara teaches online scrapbooking and art-journaling classes. She is awesome at it, I have learned so much from her. She is giving away two of them and they are so worth it! Please click here to see the classes, read my review, and enter the giveaway! + use code slightyneurotic to take 25% off any class in February!
3) Square Goods: Sarah is a fellow NICU mommy who writes about her son Nate and his experience with pseudohypoaldosteronism. She has a great tutorial on her site on how to make your own Mic-Key button pad. We ended up not having to get a g-tube for Scarlette but I know a lot of my preemie mom friends have the same issue Sarah was having so it’s a great piece of information.
4) ArtsyK: an etsy shop full of little paper-crafting trinkets. My favorite? Punchinella. Trust me, once you use punchinella you’ll be hooked for life. It’s addictive. And the mini binder clips would be a fun addition to project life.
5) Dreemie Preemie: another NICU mommy friend, Katrena offers baby book pages that are specifically themed to preemies and babies in the NICU. It’s a fun way to document things like “moved out of an isolette” and a great gift for new parents.
6) Dayspring Gifts: Dayspring is home to some of my favorite inspirational home decor (I have one of these canvases) and jewelry. This month you can get 15% off anything in the gift category with the code 15OFFGIFTS!