My favorite deals to share have been the free personalized greeting cards from Tiny Prints. I’ve talked before about how I always, always order a free or 99cent personalized card for different holidays to send the grand and great grandparents. They have merged with Shutterfly to from a new brand called TREAT. They sent me some Mother’s Day specials for free cards to share with y’all and I wanted to include a little info about how much I love their new set up.
Here are the Mother’s Day card deals!
- Choose your card from their thousands of designs, including the Mother’s Day Collection. Personalize it with photos, nicknames, inside jokes, whatever you want to add.
- When you checkout, get unlimited cards for $0.99 each through Mother’s Day. Use the code AFFTREAT to get this deal.
- Or, you can also choose to get just one card for free. Use code FREETREAT for that.
(Note: These offers are good for first time Treat customers only, so you have to pick one or the other. The good news is that this includes previous Tiny Prints customers. If you are ordering more than one card, the $.99 cent offer will save you the most as each card is normally $2.99.)
Here is what I love about the new set up of TREAT:
- There are over 4,500 customized card designs to choose from. You can personalize them by adding in nicknames, photos, etc. and it doesn’t cost anything extra to add the personalization.
- You can add an embedded gift card from stores such as Amazon, Target, Pottery Barn and more. I ♥ this.
- You can connect it to Facebook and it will import all of your Facebook friend’s birthdays and put them on a calendar that you can set up to email you reminders about important events. I really, really ♥ this.
- You can choose to have them mail it directly to the recipient for the cost of a stamp.
- They’ll print your return address and the recipient’s addresses on the envelopes for free
I am really liking the changes and happy to see them continuing the free and 99cent offers because when you are buying 4 or 5 greeting cards, that adds up fast. And adding my cute baby’s picture to cards is super appealing to me because we all know I think she’s the most adorable thing ever.