What I Love | April 2012

1) A Kelly Moore camera bag. I am obsessed with it. I mean, it’s a yellow hobo bag for your camera. Who isn’t obessed with this, that’s the real question. Apparently everyone because it is on backorder. I think this would look great with everything, more specifically I think that it would look really good wrapped in birthday paper and sitting next to my birthday cake. #notsosubtlehint #ijusthashtaggedthisblogpost

2)  Y’all know how I feel about framed graphic prints. I love this one from Baby Bird & Bub Bub and my mailman brought me two of them this week, one to go in the still-in-progress playroom/craftroom and one is a prize for one of our walkers on Team Scarlette!

3) I am in love with these new stamps from Elise Joy. I’ve been anxiously awaiting them since I saw the sneak peaks on twitter. I ordered the Today Is stamp because I foresee that one getting married to my smash date stamp and living happily ever after in my project life album. I also like how Elise writes little words in the box, like “today is: magic.”

4) Drag any image into this tool and it will give you the corresponding paint chip colors. Um, that is awesome. I love technology, always and forever.

5) I keep seeing this pin* on Pinterest and while it is really beautiful, all I can think when I look at it is “FIRE! HAZARD!” And that is why Scarlette doesn’t have a fairy light fort. Because of all my neurosis.

6) This is what my swagbucks are currently going towards. I am incredibly passionate about encouraging a love of literature in Scarlette so baby board books of the classics? Obviously she needs them. Also, these are really cute. And also, I am really tired of reading “Moo, Baa, La La La.” Board books by BabyLit. Image via FudgeBananaSwirl.

*I can not find said pin anywhere now. If you have the source, please link me up! Some affiliate links included.

Comments

1. Sonja says

The cow says “moo”, the sheep says “bah”, three singing pigs say “la, la, la”. I should order some of those books too.

2. Melissa D says

KA, that camera bag is *awesome*! I have the grey/purple one!!!

Before the baby was born, it was perfect for using as my carry-all–DLSR in one section, “purse” stuff in one section, and a spare diaper/wipes/snacks for the toddler in the third section.

You will LOVE it. :)

Oh yay! Thanks so much for the input, I’m so happy to hear from someone who has that one! I was hoping I might be able to pack it all in like that so now I am even more excited!

What a great love list! ;) I’m honored my little shop is included! Thank you!
    So glad the prints arrived and happy to help! I LOVE that camera bag! Oh and those stamps of Elise – um – LOVE them! That date stamp is calling my name!! Happy Friday, KA!! :-D

4. robin troxell says

check out the kid books by Amy Krause Rosenthal (sp? – google ‘the beckoning of lovely” – that is her) – they are not classics, but hilarious!

….the moon is high, the sea is deep….they rock and rock and rock to sleep….. ;-)

Love, love, love the stamps! I can’t think of a thousands ways to use them. Which of course means it’s time to buy at least a couple.

I LOVE what you Love. Especially that camera bag and those baby lit books (and I ain’t even a mama). Gotta say that my hubby would give me the stank eye if #2 showed up on my porch in a delivery package. LOVELY as it is (and I love me some tyopgraphic art) he would eye the hallway art…where I cut out one billion and two letters by hand because I don’t have a silhoutte and one look at that print and say “I thought you used to be a scrapbooker?” To which I would admire the artwork in our hallway right next to him and respond “this ruined me.”

All said, simply gorgeous choice for #2. Gotta find a way to win something like that. Right after I win a Silhoutte.

Just saying.

ENABLER! I now have two stamps (This and You Are Here) on the way. Unfortunately, I live overseas right now, so it will be a while before they arrive. Fortunately, by then I will have almost forgotten about them so it will be a surprise, then happiness!