1) A Kelly Moore camera bag. I am obsessed with it. I mean, it’s a yellow hobo bag for your camera. Who isn’t obessed with this, that’s the real question. Apparently everyone because it is on backorder. I think this would look great with everything, more specifically I think that it would look really good wrapped in birthday paper and sitting next to my birthday cake. #notsosubtlehint #ijusthashtaggedthisblogpost
2) Y’all know how I feel about framed graphic prints. I love this one from Baby Bird & Bub Bub and my mailman brought me two of them this week, one to go in the still-in-progress playroom/craftroom and one is a prize for one of our walkers on Team Scarlette!
3) I am in love with these new stamps from Elise Joy. I’ve been anxiously awaiting them since I saw the sneak peaks on twitter. I ordered the Today Is stamp because I foresee that one getting married to my smash date stamp and living happily ever after in my project life album. I also like how Elise writes little words in the box, like “today is: magic.”
4) Drag any image into this tool and it will give you the corresponding paint chip colors. Um, that is awesome. I love technology, always and forever.
5) I keep seeing this pin* on Pinterest and while it is really beautiful, all I can think when I look at it is “FIRE! HAZARD!” And that is why Scarlette doesn’t have a fairy light fort. Because of all my neurosis.
6) This is what my swagbucks are currently going towards. I am incredibly passionate about encouraging a love of literature in Scarlette so baby board books of the classics? Obviously she needs them. Also, these are really cute. And also, I am really tired of reading “Moo, Baa, La La La.” Board books by BabyLit. Image via FudgeBananaSwirl.