Welcome to Sweet Deals, where each month I share special deals, discounts and coupon codes from my sponsors and other vendors that I am affiliated with. I update this list frequently, scroll down to see more sweet deals. Enjoy!
- Dayspring is offering 30% off of ten of their most popular summer gifts with the code TOPTENSUMMER
My favorite item is the bird cage card holder, which I gave to my MIL for mother’s day this year. But in close second is the everything beautiful lantern. If you know me in real life you are like “YES” because I have a bit of a thing for lanterns. And by a bit, I mean IOWNWAYTOOMANYLANTERNS
- If you haven’t ordered from Treat.com before, you can get a free Father’s Day card because your first order is totally free (use code FREETREAT)
- CanvasPeople.com is offering their gorgeous 11×14 custom photo canvas for $30 shipped or their 16×20 photo canvas for $39 shipped. That is an excellent price for a gallery wrapped canvas, especially since it includes shipping. It’s also what my dad is getting for Father’s Day – I took some photos of the grandkids together to surprise him with a canvas for his office, I’ve just been waiting for this deal to come up!(I recommend the 16×20 – I don’t get anything extra for recommending you upgrade or anything, I just used to work at a photo studio and know the 16×20 looks much better on the wall. It takes up space, whereas when hung on the wall an 11×14 looks almost like an 8×10.)
- Vistaprint has 6 Father’s Day gifts for $6 and under. Last year I got Jeff the mousepad with some photos of Scarlette on it for about $5 and that was a hit.
- Whitney Farms makes organic plant food that we’ve been using in our garden. Click here to print a $3 off coupon that they sent for my readers!
- I’ve talked before about my love for Craftsyand their free classes. This one is totally meant for me. Seriously, I have no idea how to work my sewing machine. Every time I turn it on I end up with broken threads, ranting on facebook about why I even bother to keep trying.Here’s an excerpt from the class description:Learn how to handle your sewing machine with the brand new, free, online Craftsy class, Sewing Machine 911, taught by Claudia Miller. In this class, learn how to diagnose your machine’s symptoms and how to easily fix the most common issues, including jammed machines, top thread breaks, needle breaks, and more. Claudia also explains the basic parts and functions of every machine. Whether your machine is still in the box, you’re working on a hand-me-down, or even if you’re an experienced sewist who still struggles with tension, this is the class for you! Plus, it’s free, so there’s nothing to lose.See? Broken top threads. I AM ALL OVER THIS.