2) I love these earrings because they are really similar to the Stella & Dot Towne and Reese earrings except that they are actually in my price range. And also because I go through phases where I just really like certain colors. And right now I’m in a blue phase.
3) Maybe this should be titled “What I Covet” because I’ve been eying a Silhouette Cameo for just about ever. Mostly because I read I Heart Organizing every day in an attempt to pretend that I am good at organization and she’s always posting projects using it. And somehow I’m always like “Yes, if I had a Silhoutte it would change my life and my kitchen pantry would be perfectly organized.” Sort of like how I thought when I got married I would magically become a good cook. So Silhoutte owners, tell me your thoughts. Do you love it?
4) Scarlette has discovered playing dress up. She’s constantly pulling out purses or my headbands and necklaces and putting them on and walking around the house in them. I want to make a little dress up center for her like this. You know, because I’m making so much progress on renovating the play room :/
5) Florabella Actions are my favorite go-to action set for photo editing. I’m seriously leaning towards getting the Luxe II set for my birthday. What I really need is a new pair of jeans so you can see where my priorities lie, right?
6) My friend Eileen works in the music industry and asked if I wanted to share a free MP3 download from the What To Expect When You Are Expecting soundtrack with my readers. The song is called Waiting On The Light To Change by Matthew Perryman Jones and I really like it- you can CLICK HERE to download it for free. His new album released this week and Home is my favorite track.
(Also, for my friends that are still in Nashville the release party is tomorrow at Exit/In from 8-11 at and you get a free album if you buy advance tickets – here’s the info. I totally miss that about living in Nashville. Jealous.)