What I Love | 12 Free Fonts For Christmas

free christmas fonts
CANDY CANE | CAECILIA ROMAN | CONTRIBUTE | METRO RETRO | CHRISTMAS FLAKES | SOME WEATZ | LANE CANE | BERNHARD FASHION | HANDY GEORGE | ADRIANSTARS | ANTROKAS | MANY WEATZ

Tis’ the season to be jolly! I have a slight font obsession. I am working on making lots of holiday goodies and compiled some of my favorite fonts to use in gift tags, cards, labels and more. I thought a lot of these would be especially cute for tins of cookies and candies. So yay for free christmas fonts! Enjoy! (You can find more 25+ more free fonts here and here, as well as a screenshot tutorial on how to install fonts here)

Pin It

Sign up for my quarterly-ish seasonal newsletter for book updates, sneak peeks & exclusive free printables!

Comments

1. Sandy S says

Thank you! These are great…I am curious however..what are the fonts that make up the title?

2. Joni says

help!!! I tried downloading a font and that program has made a whole bunch of changes to my computer including my browser and has all these tabs I don’t want and I can’t see how to get the FONTS!!!!!!

3. Lauren K. says

Thanks for sharing the holiday fonts, so much fun! I love the “Christmas” in the title, what font is it?

That one is the “Some Weatz” font- if you click on it, you’ll see the key for adding large swashes using symbols before and after the letters :)

4. Meagan says

I can download and I went to exptact them, and they are not showing in WORD…how do you make them show up and be usable, they are awesome and I teach first grade and want to use them…thank you

Sorry if you have said before but I cannot find the answer – what is the font name you used for the ’12’ numbers?!

6. curtis says

The Christmas ones look good but i dont see a download button any were. I must be missing something. thanks curtis

You’ll need to click on each individual font name in the links below the photo to be taken to their download pages :) They aren’t my fonts so I linked back to the originals :)

Trackbacks

1. [...] You can click on any of the font names below the photo to be taken to its download page. Enjoy! Also, here is a tutorial on how to install fonts + more collections of my favorite free fonts here, here, here and here. [...]