I’m trying to keep a running update of good deals going but there are SO MANY this time of year that it’s hard to keep up! Here are a few of my favorites right now:
- I just nabbed a pair of those leg warmers from Very Jane (which is my new FAVORITE group deal site- it has such cute stuff!) I have been wanting these for awhile but was hoping for a sale. I ordered a pair of the children’s size from them the other day because I’m not sure which will fit me but it’s such a good price that I figure I can gift these if they are too big. Mostly I like how you can wear these two ways.
- Amazon is doing 12 Days, 12 Deals in their BOOKS section where they do a major discount on a big book title each day. The first day they had Gone Girl for $2.99! On that same page you can also enter to win a $250 Amazon gift card every day for each of the 12 days. So bookmark that page this week.
- Amazon is also doing their 25 Days Of Free Holiday Songs – this year they are posting 5 free songs every 5 days. Here is the link to download the 5 free songs for this week!
- My friend Christy over at Thrifty & Thriving posted this deal and it is amazing: at 9am EST you’ll be able to get an American Girl Doll for 60% off. I think they have two dolls that will be priced around $50 or so. I still have my American Girl doll from when I was a little girl- I LOVED my AG stuff and I am hoping Scarlette will too. Anyhow, that is a fantastic deal because they are normally $129. The deal will be live during the 9AM hour of the TODAY show!
- DaySpring is doing a huge sale right now and there are tons of cute, inexpensive things but this Redeemed Truly Blessed Family Organization Center is half off with free shipping! I’ve had my eye on this forever! I wish it had gone on sale earlier b/c I know Jeff already picked up my Christmas present or else I’d be all HINT HINT JEFF!!
- I ordered these custom photo ornaments as gifts for our family members this year- they are SO CUTE and they are only $5 each with the code MYORNAMENT from York Photo! I don’t want to post ours here so that my family is surprised but I LOVE the way these are cut! I did ours as one whole photo and just added the year to it. You do have to pay shipping but you can order as many as you like. Plus, if you’re new to their site you also get 40 free 4×6 prints when you register so I think that’s a great deal